Thai Riverside is a purveyor of casual authentic Thai dining, located in Chester town, Connecticut.
Photos by thawatchai boonyalai
Here at Thai Riverside, cooking is our passion. We use only the finest and freshest ingredients to create our authentic Thai dishes that will fill your belly and warm your heart.
Thai Riverside opened in August 2016 and is located in the middles of the Chester town, Connecticut, serving traditional recipes in a relaxing, family-friendly atmosphere. Thai food is fun and flavorful, and we elevate it to another level at Thai Riverside by making all of our dishes with fresh, healthy ingredients. Whether you're in the mood for a familiar favorite such as Pad Thai or Green Curry, or you're looking for something more adventurous like Drunken Lemongrass Chicken, there's something for everyone at Thai Riverside. We know that Thai food can have temper, so we carefully prepare dishes that are mild, slightly spicy or very hot based on your preference.
Dine in and enjoy a glass of tap beer, house wine or sake with your meal, or order takeout to bring home with you. We offer buffet-style catering small events and can even come cook in your home for private dinner parties. At Thai Riverside, we are proud to bring tasty, authentic Thai food made with quality ingredients to the Chester and surrounding areas.
4 Water St
Chester, CT 06412
Sa 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Su All day
We are now hiring the following positions;
The food runner/busser ensures guests have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality service, works in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to Far Exceed Expectations Daily for our Guests.
• Assist servers in properly serving food and beverages
• Ensures the correct food is delivered to the correct table and each guest has the correct food without asking.
• Fill or refill beverage orders, deliver checks, pre-bus
• Clear, clean and reset tables to ensure they are ready for the next Guest
• Ensure the dining room and service area are clean, stocked and visually appealing
• Help deliver an exceptional dining experience
Gives correct food to the correct guest without asking.
• Ensures guest has everything needed for each entrée.
• Maintain continuous restroom checks
• Ensures the cleanliness of dinning room, floor, walls, windows and restrooms.
• Make sure the chairs and floors around the tables are clean
• Restock glassware in service and bar areas
• Restock ice in service and bar areas
• Roll and/or polish silverware and glassware
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Must have upbeat, outgoing and positive attitude
• Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills
• Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team
• Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed
• Continuous use of hands and arms
Working Hours : Mon-Thu 4:30-9:30
Pay Rate: $7-$9 per hour plus Tips out from Servers
Location: Thai Riverside Kitchen & Bar
4 Water St,
Chester, CT 06412
Date posted: 02/27/2018
Please click here to apply.